Since I'm new to this I thought I'd just say a little hello and tell you a little bit about myself. So hi, my name is Katie, I'm fifteen and I'm from the UK.
-To make this more interesting, here's the "get to know me tag":
1. Do you have any pets? Yes, I have two cats, a hamster and a fish.
2. Name three things that are physically close to you. My bed, a bowl of coco pops and my iPod.
3. What's the weather like right now? It's overcast, yay England.
4. Do you drive? If so, have you crashed? No, I don't drive. I'm also too scared to even learn so I probably will crash when I do.
5. When was the last time you showered? This morning.
6. What was the last movie you saw? Step Brothers. Boats n' hoes.
7. What does your last text say? "aye a will hunni", don't judge us.
8. What's your ringtone? Barbie girl by Aqua because I actually like that song okay.
9. What time did you wake up this morning? 10:23.
10. Have you ever been to a different country? Yes, I have.
11. Do you like sushi? I've never had sushi actually, I don't eat fish at all but I would like to try vegetarian sushi.
12. Where do you buy your groceries? I personally don't buy my own but mama shops at Tesco.
13. Have you ever taken medication to help you fall asleep? No.
14. How many siblings do you have? None at all.
15. Do you have a desktop computer or a laptop? Laptop and a tablet.
16. Where do you live? England, UK.
17. Do you wear contacts or glasses? I wear glasses for distance but I rarely wear them.
18. Do you colour your hair? Yes, I used to get blonde highlights put in all the time therefore I went completely blonde so now I'm dying it back brown.
19. What are you planning to do today? Since its past twelve now and it's Sunday, I guess I'll be going to my gran's for Sunday lunch.
20. When was the last time you cried? A few days ago.
21. What is your perfect pizza topping? Either pepperoni and chilli or chicken and mushroom.
22. Do you prefer hamburgers or cheeseburgers? Neither, I like chicken.
23. Have you ever had an all nighter? Yes, of course.
24. What is your eye colour? Brown.
25. Can you taste the difference between pepsi and coke? I drink diet of both but yes I can.
So that's it, I'll now leave you with a photo of my face...
Tuesday, 28 August 2012
Okay so, today I was looking through Grace's (DailyGrace) previous videos and I came across a series of videos that she did with Mitchell (LiveLavaLive) called Grace and Mitchell's rants. In one of the videos they watched afro circus which is basically a clip of the Madagascar 3 trailer that repeats for ten minutes. When Grace and Mitchell were watching this video they made it out as if it was really awful and not fun to do, so naturally I decided to see if I could survive this torture. I managed to watch the full thing but oh my god, it's ten minutes of my life that I will never get back and the song won't leave my head. Never ever ever ever ever ever ever put yourself through this! Don't even consider it. It's the worst thing I've ever had to sit through. It's in my brain and it hurts.
Think you can survive?
Think you can survive?